As make-up lovers, we ALL can agree on this. How is it that we can always seem to get everything else right, but when it comes to us achieving the make-up look we once saw on our fellow make-up lovers, we just can't get it right? The colors just don't seem to POP on our face, like it does on theirs, and we go through effortless amount of time repeating application over and over again.
Well with today's cosmetic "save the days" I like to call them. We can achieve the look that we desire.
- Matte Red Lipstick
- Blue Eyeshadow (Always choose a shades that work best with your skintone)
- Matte Nude Lipstick (You can achieve this by placing just powder on your lips)
- Smolder Smokey Black Eyes
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil
- MAC Beiging Shadestick (It makes your eyeshadow POP)
NARS Semi-Matte Lipstick, Funny Face $24 - http://www.beauty.com/
ShopStyle - Blue Eyeshadow (search) http://www.shopstyle.com/
Sephora Brand Smokey Eye Palettes $38 http://www.sephora.com/
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion $17-$22 http://www.sephora.com/
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil (Can be bought at your local beauty supply store)
MAC Beiging Shadesticks $16.50 http://www.maccosmetics.com/
These Fall Must-Have & Savers will help you get through your application process quick and easy. So remember. The best way to make sure you have it all together, is by having the correct products to put it all together.